|The job search continues...
||[Jun. 2nd, 2005|06:01 pm]
32 Flavors...and then some...
|||||Rush Hour by Ani||]|
I'm a hard worker, a dedicated employee, honest, and loyal...however, I've had a hell of a time trying to find a job. I have called back on every single application I have turned in, but have heard almost nothing...and failed 2 interviews...
The current list of places I have tried:
- Red Lobster~ Had 2 interviews, heard nothing...even after calling.
- The Village Inn (Local)~ Interview, no job.
- Frogtown Johnnies~ Heard nothing.
- Nick & Jimmy's~ Nothing.
- Fricker's~ Not hiring.
- Chili's #1~ Have interview next Thursday!
- Chili's #2~ Nothing.
- Olive Garden~ Manager was an asshole, decided not to call to check up on app.
- Ruby Tuesday~ Called twice, heard nothing.
- Applebee's~ Talked to manager in person, and called...no luck.
- Outback~ Talked to manager, he took my name.
- Smokey Bones~ Took name because "manager was in meeting" (popular line).
- Cracker Barrel~ Talked to manager and he said he would call me if needed...heard nothing.
- Ground Round~ Took name when I called.
- Max & Erma's~ Have to call hiring manager on Friday.
What the fuck?!
I'm beyond frustrated at this point. Am I ever going to get a job????